Sunday, April 12, 2009

Matthew Williamson for H&M

First of all...
HAPPY EASTER!!!
I hope all you lovely shopaholics out there have a fab holiday!
And now, on to the fashion report.
Many high fashion designers have produced absoloutely irresistable lines for the well-known bargain chic store, H&M. Among them are the likes of great designers such as Roberto Cavalli, Stella McCartney, and Commes des Garcons, just to name a few. But on May14th, luxury apparel designer Matthew Williamson will be releasing his very own line of clothing for H&M! Budget fashionistas rejoice! Here are a few of my favorite picks from the upcoming line:

Matthew Williamson for H&M dress

Matthew Williamson for H&M silk jumpsuit

Matthew Williamson for H&M dress and leather motorcycle jacket

Matthew Williamson for H&M dress and belt

Matthew Williamson for H&M blue silk suit and pink top

Matthew Williamson for H&M shirt dress and belt

1 comment:

  1. I went to H&M recently and I wasn't impressed by this collection. Granted I was only looking at a few pieces lol (i was in a rush). I'd have to try them on to see if they fit well. That'd be a seller for me if they fit me as well as they do the models.

    ReplyDelete